Terms and conditions
All bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions
which we reserve the right to amend at any time without prejudice.
This will help organise your booking and
provide you with a clear and concise understanding of our trading terms.
- We recommend all our guests take out travel insurance for their protection
in case of cancellation or damages incurred.
- Prices are normally reviewed periodically
but bookings made at previous prices will be charged at that rate.
- At weekends there is normally a requirement for a minimum of 2 nights stay.
However please ask for availability of 1 night stays.
- During July and August and New Year a minimum 2 nights stay is normally required.
- Payment must be made on arrival together with completion of a registration form.
- We do not have the facility to accept debit or credit cards as a form of payment.
Should you wish to pay by cheque, a debit or credit guarantee card is necessary as validation.
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of the payment for the first night of your stay.
- If the accommodation is cancelled within 24 hours of arrival, the full cost
of the accommodation is payable unless we can rebook the room.
- Cancellations of seven days or less may be subject to a 50% charge
unless we can rebook the room.
- Cancellations of more than 7 days notice will not be subject to any cancellation charge
- When you book we will ask you for an estimated time of arrival and contact number.
This is so we can be there to greet you on arrival.
- We ask that you behave in a manner that does not cause concern
to ourselves or other guests.
Should this happen we may terminate your stay
- Pets are not accepted in the accommodation
- Check out should be by 10.30 a.m. on the morning of departure.
- It would be appreciated if rooms could be vacated
by 11.00 a.m. during your stay to allow us to clean
We would like to make our guests aware that in these quiet and peaceful premises
we follow a full non-smoking policy in accordance with Scottish Law.
We require that you do not smoke in any part of the building.
Smoking is only permitted outside the house,
where we ask you to make use of ashtrays that we provide.
right click here to download this document pdf version